The villa is located within the Dolomites region of Trentino Alto Adige-Sudtirol, strategic location for:
– Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo ski resorts (20 minutes car drive)
– Trento city (40 minutes car drive)
– Comano Terme (10 minutes car drive)
– Adamello and Presanella glacier/pick (20 minutes car drive) for the high mountain’s lovers
– Adamello Brenta Natural Park (you are already within it!!)
– Garda Lake, Riva del Garda (40 minutes car drive)
– Verona centre (1.15 hour car drive)
– Bolzano and Sudtirol (1 hour by car)
– Val Algone (30 minutes car drive to the car park). From the car park you can reach the XII Apostoli and Cima Tosa hunting lodges (where now you can eat local and refional food) in about 2 hours walk
– Sissi legend, the “godmother”. The most famous guest of Campiglio and Trentino Alto Adige Sudtirol, Sissi Empress used to stay in the region during the summer holiday (45 minutes car drive and short walk to see the “Sissi Stone”.
Car transfers from / to the airport and from / to any location above listed is available upon request, both for single person to group of people.
The bus (Trentino public transport – link here) that takes you to the locations above mentioned stops literally in front of the villa and the service runs from 06.00 a.m. to 08.40 p.m..